or you can fax or mail a paper version
– Pick-up materials and sign-in on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 in Windgate Hall
– Thursday, May 29, 2014 – Registration resumes at 7 am, Continental Breakfast and exhibits in Windgate Hall
– Friday, May 30, 2014 – Registration, breakfast and exhibits at 7 am in Windgate Hall
– Full Conference: $175 until
April 30 May 2; $200 as of May 3
– One Day Fee: $95 until
April 30 May 2; $110 as of May 3
– Cancellation without substitution: $25
– Printed Handout: $35
– Meal only, no attendance: $100
– Exhibitor CEU fee: $100
Click Here for info on accreditation
If you have special needs, we ask that you notify us at 314.516.8419 or email@example.com as soon as possible. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your needs.
If you are unable to attend, we ask that you notify us as soon as possible. Cancellations received in writing five business days prior to the date of the program will be refunded, less a $25.00 processing fee. You may send a substitute, but we ask that you notify us in writing of this change. If you do not attend or send a substitute, you or your employer will be billed the full registration fee.
You may register for the program by following this link to our University sponsored payment gateway.